Thursday, January 20, 2005

Fun = snowfall


Even through the flurry of activities that the two weeks have brought, I still managed to make some time for the more simplistic on a romp out in the woods with some friends (and infinitely glad I did). I couldn't phathom the idea of spending a Monday afternoon in any other way than hiking on snow covered trails and enjoying gorgeous scenery (Pictures from our hike).
The whole weekend essentially revolved around the short-lived snow, as I also went skiing for the first time (who would have thought that of all places, this first experience would occur in Missouri ?). Unfortunately I have no pictures to show from that exhilerating event; I was moreso focusing on not inducing great bodily harm or accidentally impaling innocent people with my skis. It's with a bit of sadness that as I peer out this foggy windowpane, to see the ice melting into hovering droplets of water and the eventual descent into puddles. Farewell to the winter wonderland.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home