Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Jolly meanderings


As I laughed out loud to myself early this morning, letting out a huff of warm breath into the chilly interface of air, I thought about how much I truly enjoy being “on vacation” from school and subsequently from stress, anxiety and sleepless nights. In lieu of memorable current pop culture references that would be applicable (though I really wanted to give justice to the Mastercard "Priceless" ads and the hilarity that is any given Geico Gecko commercial), I'll instead use a slogan from childhood days past: "It's grrrrreeeeaat!!!" from the lovable Tony the Tiger. The catalyst that initiated this merry reaction was a glimpse of my sherpa-like image in a passing window display. I was hauling my usual multiple bags, in addition to being more than adequately dressed for the frosty weather conditions, and thus I was adorned with mittens and scarves and such paraphernalia, plus carrying a baked tray of lasagna rather indiscriminately (yay for the season of Christmas office parties or any haphazard reason to celebrate!) Overall, it was an interesting little trek to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home