Monday, December 19, 2005


I stumbled upon this website today that allows you to send an e-mail to yourself on a specific day in the future. Great premise, I thought to myself. It’s a way to succinctly review current situations, evaluate or reevaluate circumstances, or simply just make a statement or prediction for what may come.

Being the overwhelmingly unexciting person that I am, the date I selected is one year from today, I wrote a quick synopsis of the things and people I’m thankful for, and a little bit about questions still resounding in my mind, hoping that they’ll be resolved at this later date.

As I’m a great proponent of never intentionally bringing disappointment to myself or others, I didn’t make a prediction (I’m a glass “half” kind of gal). As the proverbial saying goes, whatever will be will be. But who knows, there’s no stipulation against sending yourself multiple e-mails…

1 Comments:

At 2:13 PM , Blogger ~stacey~ said...

I, too, found the website you're talking about and sent myself an email--for Dec. 15, 2006. (I'm a little more impatient. lol) I think it will be interesting to get the email in a year, read what was going on, and think, "WOW!" or "Yuck!" LOL

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home