Monday, June 09, 2008

The Belle of the ball


Three weekend trips and 20+ hours of plane delays later, I’m back to what could never really be called a normal routine. There were a lot of joyous events to attend, and though the feeling of exhaustion invades microscopically into my very core, I’m happy. My baby sister graduated from college this weekend, and I’m proud of her every achievement. For she is everything that I am not, sociable and exciting, gregarious and unintimidated of anyone or anything she encounters. Although we outwardly joke that without the genetic sibling tie we could never be friends or even casual acquaintances, covertly we know it’s true. So I’m very thankful that as fate would have it, we’re forced to love each other.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home